Equestrian Rubber Mulch: Equestra Turf
Safe and Cost Effective
Benefits of Equestrian Mulch
Designed to maximize performance. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor equestrian arenas, Equestra Turf is the leading turf because it:
- Minimizes injury
- Corrects footing that is hard or slippery
- Maximizes your equine partner’s performance by reducing damage to joints, tendons and soft tissue during training
- Reduces dust
- Allows for better drainage
- Returns some of the energy back into your horse’s stride
Equestra-Turf is a rubber additive designed to mix with either concrete sand or manufactured sand as an equestrian arena footing.
- When mixing concrete or manufactured sand, use a sieve size between 10 or 50
- For dressage or western disciplines 1.5” of sand to 1/2” Equestra-Turf mix is recommended.
- For jumping, a 1” of sand to 1” of Equestra-Turf mix is recommended.
Manufacturing of Equestrian Mulch
Recycled Rubber Products LLC manufactures Equestra Turf with a blend of rubber mulch ranging in size from 3/4” pieces to 1/4“ pieces (average size of 1/2”)
Additional Benefits of Rubber Mulch
- Low maintenance
- Lasts for years: 12-year color guarantee!
- Drains quickly even after heavy rain
- Does not freeze
- Does not blow or wash away
- Will not decompose, compress or mold
- Does not attract insects or animals
- 99.9% metal-free
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly
- ADA approved and meets ASTM F-1292 and ASTM F-1951
- Will not stain clothing or skin*
- Green product made from recycled tires. Each ton of rubber mulch recycles 134 tires and save countless trees!
*Natural Black Mulch can mark clothing or skin.
The Recycled Rubber Products’ Guarantee
Manufactured at our plant in Joliet, IL, our rubber mulch is American-made from 100% recycled tires. RRP’s family business is a pioneer of rubber mulch products and we proudly guarantee their quality. Each ton recycles 134 tires and saves countless trees!